Pictured: (L-R) Richard Williams, CEO Dominion Electric Supply; John Renner, City of Alexandria; Mayor William Euille; Richard Sharlin, chairman Dominion Electric Supply; Stephen Krooth, president Dominion Electric Supply; Christine Sennott; and Chamber President John Long.
Dominion Electric Supply Co. Inc. Arlington, Va., opened its newest branch location at 5380-B Eisenhower Ave. Alexandria, Va. Mayor William D. Euille officially kicked off the ribbon cutting ceremony and representatives from the Alexandria Chamber of Commerce also welcomed Dominion Electric Supply into the community.
The location is about 13,500 square feet and has over 7,000 items in-stock. Established in 1940, Dominion Electric Supply now operates eight branches and three lighting showrooms in the Baltimore-Washington Metro Area, and wholly owns one subsidiary, Dominion Electric Supply Company of Washington, LLC. Dominion is ranked 37th nationally on the Electrical Wholesaling Top 200 list of Electrical Distributors.