Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 2PM ET/11AM PT
Changing customer expectations, the growth of ecommerce and rising transportation costs are driving electrical equipment manufacturers and their distributors to collaborate now more than ever to remain competitive. Part of their strategy to counter these shifts and enhance collaboration is vendor managed inventory (VMI).
In this webinar, you will learn how manufacturers identify the right VMI distribution partners, the financial and operational benefits gained for manufacturers and distributors, and who really wins in the end.
Discoveries for Electrical Manufacturers and Distributors:
- The market forces behind the need for collaboration between manufacturers and distributors.
- Key metrics manufacturers use to choose the right VMI partner.
- How manufacturers increase sales and smooth operations with VMI.
- Why VMI makes a manufacturer invested in a distributor’s success.
- How VMI frees a distributor to focus on revenue-generating activities.
- Who really wins after VMI is implemented.
Ruth Cooper, Channel Business Services Manager, Schneider Electric
Ken Avery, VP of Vendor Relations, CapitalTristate
Steve Conroe, Product Manager, CapitalTristate
Tom Hoar, Industrial Sales Director, Datalliance
Dirk Beveridge, Moderator, Founder, UnleashWD